|Service Dog||Emotional Support Dog||Therapy Dog|
|The Basics||Service dogs help with performing a function for a person that is limited by a disability.||Emotional support dogs help individuals with emotional problems by providing comfort and support.||Therapy dogs provide affection and comfort to individuals in hospitals, nursing homes, and other facilities.|
|Partial List of Disabilities Covered||Mobility issues, visual impairment (blindness), hearing impairment (deafness), seizures, diabetes, PTSD, autism, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis (MS), and other physical/mental disabilities||Anxiety, depression, bipolar/mood disorders, panic attacks, and other emotional/psychological conditions||-|
|Laws Protecting this Type of Dog||Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)||Fair Housing Amendments Act
Air Carrier Access Act
|Breed/Age/Sex of Dogs||Any is acceptable||Any is acceptable||Any is acceptable|
|Fly in airplane for free||Yes||Yes||-|
|Allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy||Yes||Yes||-|
|Protected in All 50 States||Yes||Yes||-|
Get the Information You Need
- What is a Service Dog?
- What is an Emotional Support Dog?
- What is a Therapy Dog?
- How do I register my service dog?
- How do I register my emotional support dog?
- How do I register my therapy dog?
- Disabilities Covered Under the Laws
- Traveling with Your Service Dog or Emotional Support Dog on Major Airlines
What Do the Kits Include?
- Certificate of Registration
- 1 PVC ID Card with Your Dog's Photo
- Service/Emotional Support/Therapy Dog Tag (Depending on Kit)
- Electronic Copy of Certificate and ID Card (Depending on Kit)
- Additional ID Card (Depending on Kit)
- Service/Emotional Support/Therapy Dog Vest Packages Available
- Order a Service Dog Kit, Emotional Support Dog Kit, or Therapy Dog Kit
- Your Service/Emotional Support/Therapy Dog will be Given a Registration Number and Listed in the Database
- Look Up Your Service/Emotional Support/Therapy Dog 24-Hours a Day on US Animal Registry's Site
- Registration Lasts the Life of the Dog
Our ID cards with your service dog, emotional support dog, or therapy dog's photo will make it easy to identify anywhere in the country.
High-quality kits for service dogs, emotional support dogs, and therapy dogs. We believe in providing quality kits that will last a long time.
We're Here to Help
We're here for you when you need us. Have any questions about your kit? You can contact us here and we'll be happy to help you.
Your service dog, emotional support dog, or therapy dog will be registered with the US Animal Registry for the whole life of the dog.
Registrationin 3 Easy Steps
Registering your service dog, emotional support dog, or therapy dog and getting your kit is very easy. Here's all it takes:
Customize Your Kit
Want an extra tag? additional ID card? You can add additional items to your kit to have it just how you like it. Provide us with the handler and service dog, emotional support dog, or therapy dog's name and photo and we'll have them printed on the ID cards.
Provide Your Info
Continue to the checkout page, where you can tell us where you'd like your service dog kit, emotional support dog kit, or therapy dog kit shipped to.
Submit Your Order
Once your order is submitted, you'll see a page confirming that your order has been placed. Depending on the shipping speed you selected, you will receive your kit in 1-5 business days.